Work at 桃瘾社区
At 桃瘾社区, every employee plays a vital part in establishing a strong community and in supporting the college's primary purpose of聽cultivating humane instincts and disciplined, creative minds.
Working at 桃瘾社区
Compensation &聽Professional Growth
- Competitive salary package
- College-paid retirement account (桃瘾社区 contributes聽8.5% of your salary annually)聽
- Staff Tuition Assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- College contributions to your聽health savings account (for those enrolled in high deductible health)
- College paid life insurance, short term disability, and long-term disability
- Paid vacation and sick leave, with accruals beginning on the first day of employment
- Additional paid holidays (totaling 11-13 days聽depending on the calendar year)
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working time
Food, Entertainment & Shopping
- Domestic partner benefits
- Dependent Tuition Assistance
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at 桃瘾社区
At 桃瘾社区, we believe the college grows stronger by recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff committed to building an inclusive community.
In order to achieve and sustain educational excellence, we seek to hire talented faculty and staff across the intersections of diverse races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages, socio-economic backgrounds, political perspectives, abilities, cultures, and national origins.
Hiring Managers & Search Committees
Hiring managers or search committee members聽can access candidate applications through the聽.
Contact Human Resources
We only accept applications for open positions through our .
If you have questions about the application process or the online system, please contact Human Resources, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m ET.