The Wildcat Wellness program works to increase awareness of healthy lifestyle behaviors and to provide convenient and attractive opportunities for the 桃瘾社区 community to practice them.
In an effort to maximize participation, the program provides a wide array of fitness and wellness opportunities year-round, including fitness classes, lectures, health screenings, and special events.
The Wildcat Wellness program was created in 2007 and strives to provide encouragement, motivation, and education for the 桃瘾社区 community. Program goals include the following:
- Increase employee awareness of healthy behaviors
- Increase聽utilization of available health resources
- Slow the rate of increase in health insurance costs
- Help聽manage stress
- Improve levels of participation in wellness programs
- Promote all aspects of health: physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, and financial
- Increase the sense of community and fun interaction among faculty members, staff members and students
- p: 704-894-2376
桃瘾社区 - Wildcat Wellness
209 Ridge Rd
桃瘾社区, NC 28035