The Center for Student Health and Well-Being offers a range of resources, from evidence-based online tools to podcasts, videos and more.

These resources should not be used as a substitute for seeking help from a counselor.

Finding an Off-Campus Mental Health Provider

Use these resources to help you find an off-campus mental healthcare provider, gain insight on insurance coverage, and browse clinician options in our community who provide in-person and online access to therapy. 

Therapy Assisted Online (TAO)

Free to 桃瘾社区 students, TAO provides evidence-based psychoeducational content, including over 150 sessions and mindfulness exercises to increase well-being, resilience, and overall behavioral health.

Self Help


Eating Disorders

Anxiety & Depression Reduction and Suicide Prevention

  • Free
  • Free


Immigrant and First Generation Students


Parents & Guardians

Suggested readings and tools on your pivotal role in promoting the development of your student:

If your child/legal dependent is 18 years of age or older, parents/legal guardians will not be notified about services they are actively using unless they sign a release of information form allowing us to share that information. If your child/legal dependent is under 18 years of age, they may request an initial consultation without parental consent, but would need written consent from a parent/guardian before engaging in any further counseling.

Staff & Faculty

Circumstances Warranting Referral

Though you may be genuinely concerned about helping students, there may be times you need to refer them to other resources.

You might want to consider the following when referring a student to the Counseling Center if:

  • The student鈥檚 problem is more serious than you feel comfortable handling.
  • You are extremely busy or overwhelmed and are therefore unable to help.
  • You have talked to the student and helped as much as you can, but they need further assistance.
  • You think your personal feelings about the student will interfere with your objectivity.
  • The student admits that there is a problem, but doesn鈥檛 want to talk to you about it.
  • The student asks for information or assistance that you are unable to provide.

Let the student know the purpose of the referral (e.g., time constraints, conflict of interest, limited training/skill) and emphasize that the student should get help from an appropriate source. It may help the student to know that you support their desire to receive support.

Let the student know that you would like to hear how the appointment goes. Assure the student that this is entirely voluntary on their part. Ask permission to contact the student within a week and see if the referral went well.

Campus Partner Support

Academic Access and Disability Resources (academic testing, coaching and accommodations), (704) 894-2071,

Registrar鈥檚 Office, (704) 894-2227 Holistic Advising for first- and second-year students,

Office of the Dean of Students, (704) 894-2225,

Reporting Sexual Misconduct

Title IX Office, (704) 894-2591, Carly Dix, 

Chaplain鈥檚 Office, (704) 894-2654, Julia Watkins,

RLO (Housing), (704) 894-2188,

RLO Area Coordinator On-Call, (704) 975-3242

Lula Bell's Resource Center,